Monday, November 2, 2015

Moving forward from Android to iOS

Even though i always had a macbook for long time instead of a slow and all the time upgrading Windows laptop, this is my first experience of having an iPhone. Last week i switched from a Samsung galaxy S4 to the new iPhone 6 s plus and it was a smart moved so far.  All the features that the iPhone offers me are very relevant for my everyday personal experience.
Firstly it let me to sync my macbook to the iPhone causing that everything will be transfer from each other so i don't need to double work, all my contacts, templates and personal and school work furthermore the information could be access to any of my devices, even i can iCloud my information and if i lost the device, all my information will be storage and secure. Secondly the processor performance is simply amazing, very fast, offers more features and the accessibility of these are very easy to manage. It is not asking me all the time to upgrade it like the Samsung was asking me all the time. Thirdly the resolution is very crispy and clear, the ppt is very high so i don't need to force my eyes to see what's on the screen also the camera is very stable and i don't need to double the pic to have a nice shot and lastly but not least and i think is the most important, the battery life, it is outstanding because it let me stay on and don't need to run to the closest outlet to charge my cell, one of the main reasons i switched to the iOS is because it happened to me many times that i was making an important phone call and suddenly my battery was totally consumed and needed to recharge again but it was really difficult to find an outlet in my daily train commuting to home.
Even though there are some limitations like downloading music is really hard for the restrictions that Apple iOS possess, the device its worthy to acquire for the positives options that offers to the costumers. If i have to recommend which device to buy, i strongly suggest to put in a balance what the pros and cons, i am pretty sure that the iOS devices will win. I am sorry Android but you have lost a costumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment