Monday, December 14, 2015

Missing my old car

Last years i was so happy when i got a new coupe Infiniti G37. I was in shock because it had everything i wanted, full equipped, navigator, sunroof, power windows, v-tec, 6 cylinders so it can go as fast as hell. Sport wheels so i was in heaven because since i was a kid i love this kind of cars. The sad news was that i had to replace my loyal Honda Civic 98, it wasn't a modern car but it help me a lot specially in winter conditions. I never had any problems with this car only that it was old and i spend many hours in the mechanic changing brakes, filters, tune up and these kind of things that the old cars requires. 
The other day while i was driving perfectly my new car and suddenly i couldn't start it. What happen? Everything seemed ok in that moment, i checked the engine, the battery, the wheel, so why my car didn't start and i was in a hurry. I use all my knowledge trying to realize what was happening. So after i spend a couple of hours trying to deduce whats going on with my car I decided to call AAA to has an assistant to help me out and deduce why my car didn't start so i wait for a couple of hours for them. When the AAA guy came and checked my car i was expecting that something serious happen to my car since it couldn't start and i used my expertise trying to figure out what happen. My surprise was enormous when he told me that it was a simple circuit on the computer panel that it was out so it didn't make connection so the car couldn't start. For just a piece of circuit my car could start and i lost my appointment for that reason. i was in shock. I never had this kind of problem with my old Honda. This car was strong as hell, never had any kind of circuits inconvenient. When i had a problem with my Honda, they were really serious problems not just a simple circuit. 
Even though new and hi tech car are prettier, faster and fancier, i miss my reliable and strong old car that i knew i won't never have this kind of problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment